Summer is here! Audrey is officially finished with pre school. It's hard to believe, but it is true. And the heat is here, with temps well above 100 on most days. So, with extra time together as a family, I figured I should do what comes awkwardly to me -- plan! Inspired by a creative friend, I decided to make a "Summer Fun" list to hang in our house. It's a work in progress, as I know we'll add to it. I started the list, then Matt, Audrey, and Claire all contributed ideas. We want to check off several of these a week, but we do not have to go in order! And I'm sure we'll also be doing lots of fun things that are not on the list (for example, we swim or get in water almost every day, since we have a lovely pool in our back yard)! Happy summer to all of you, too!
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment