Audrey is playing soccer. Can I say how much I love watching little 4 and 5 year olds playing, laughing, and learning?! She's playing in a wonderful league on a team of enthusiastic, patient coaches, with 9 other little girls. On Saturdays, she has a game. The little ones play 2 fifteen minute halves, with four girls on a side (4 v 4). She is intensely competitive, but the set up of this little team has helped her to just have fun. She runs, kicks, and tries to pass! (That's what she tells me -- "Mommy, next game I am going to pass.") I do have videos to upload, but for now, here are a handful of pics from one of her practices! (As a side note, Claire thinks she is a five year old, too, so she is constantly trying to join in Audrey's practice.)
19 hours ago
2 comments:
These are awesome pictures of both girls! And I must say, as a soccer coach, I think Audrey has a lot of potential :-)
What great pictures! We are hoping to find a good soccer league for Levi in the spring/fall. He wants to play :) Both the girls look so happy! We're so grateful that you keep up your blog!
Post a Comment