It amazes me that it's already summer. Audrey is finished with her little day school program for the next two months. I actually thought I'd have all of this "extra time" to fill once she was finished with school. If it's possible, we are somehow busier now than we were during her school year. And that has happened while I was being intentional about ensuring that we did NOT get too busy!! All of this is to say that my posts here have been lacking lately because I've been trying to find a new rhythm to our days. I love when our days and weeks flow in some sort of rhythm. For me, with my personality, it's not always organized perfectly. I just like flow (and a dash of consistency). So far, I haven't quite gotten there. But we're working on it together. Deciding what works in our summer days, tweaking things as we go. So for now, we are here, playing in the desert sun (mostly in our pool). And I'm simply posting this picture of Audrey because I love it so much.
19 hours ago
5 comments:
Beautiful!
She is beautiful! Enjoy your summer - we are also looking for the rhythm... thankfully our base pool is finally open, you have a great blessing with a pool in your yard!
Precious.
This is one you'll keep forever :) So sweet.
This one you'll keep forever :) So sweet and innocent
Post a Comment