I grew up in Missouri, just south of St. Louis. Therefore, I am a Cardinals Baseball fan. I'll be honest, I don't always follow the season. But my loyalties don't change. I root for the Cardinals. Now, as God has a sense of humor, He sent me a husband that grew up outside of Chicago...and is a die hard Cubs fan. (No matter how awful the Cubs are, Matt never wavers. He's a Cubs fan, through and through.) So, as spring training kicked off here in Phoenix, I snapped the above photo of Audrey wearing her St. Louis Cardinals baseball shirt. And I sent it to Matt while he was at work. Apparently, he went out and found Cubs hats for the girls. When I got home from the store one day, Audrey was wearing her very own pink Cubs hat:
And, even though I don't like the Cubs logo on it, I have to admit that she does look cute in the hat. Recently, she's been a fan of hats.
She picked up her Daddy's hat and aviator shades
Audrey donned her "princess crown," thanks to a lunch at Burger King.
Not to be left out, Claire proudly sported her crown as well
(although so far, she's refusing to wear the Cubs hat!!)
2 comments:
The girls look awesome in any hat but I must admit, I have been motivated to get them some Cardinal 'stuff'.
Stay strong, Claire!!!
Post a Comment